ACRYL-PUTZ® FS 20 FINISZ - Finish putty
High quality ready-to-use putty for final and finishing smoothening of walls and ceilings applied by hand or mechanically. During application it preserves a stable consistency and therefore can be used for a long period of time. Not used, hermetically sealed maintains applicable properties for further use. After drying it is easy to grind and maintains very good durable parameters. It leaves a snow-white and ideally smooth painting surfaces.
ACRYL-PUTZ® FS20 FINISZ can be used inside of premises on surfaces made of concrete, cement and lime, gypsum as well as plaster cardboard panels.
ACRYL-PUTZ® FS20 FINISZ contains a special polymer resin which improves its durable parameters significantly and determines excellent adhesive properties of the putty to the surface.
Fillers of plate structure
Properly selected components in connection with special filler of plate structure make the final finishing surfaces performed by ACRYL-PUTZ® FS20 FINISZ incredibly easy – the surface has excellent grinding properties.
- smoothing-down surface must be solid, dust and contamination free
- very absorptive surfaces with light adhesive properties are to be painted by suitable primer ACRYL-PUTZ®.
- it is recommended to fill in serious roughness and cracks by ACRYL PUTZ ST10 putty
- cracks are to be fixed by paper tape or ACRYL-PUTZ® FX23 FLEX putty
- before applying ACRYL-PUTZ® FS20 FINISZ must be stirred carefully by slow-speed stirrer so as to prevent getting air into the putty
- during hand smoothing-down – use the putty as is
- during mechanical smoothening –down – depending on used device, thin the putty by adding up to 5% of pure water
- jointing the plaster cardboard panels by using paper tape – to ‘sink’ the tape it is recommended to thin the putty by adding 5% of pure water
- the application process of smoothening-down and jointing should be performed at air and surface temperature exceeding +10°C
- one-time layer should amount 1-3 mm
- in the event of bigger roughness, the application is to be repeated after the first layer has hardened
- dry surfaces must be grinned by sandpaper or net, dedusted and painted – Recommended sandpaper gradation - 150
- in the event of very smooth gypsum plasters (finished by felt) it is recommended to prime the surface by emulsion primer SNIEZKA GRUNT before commencing smoothening-down operations
- after the works have been completed it is necessary to wash the tools by water.