ACRYL-PUTZ® KG31 - Gypsum putty
ACRYL-PUTZ® KG31 GYPSUM PUTTY has excellent adhesive and bond strengths properties. It is highly flexible and maintains excellent durable properties.
Gypsum putty is designed for sticking plaster cardboard panels, insulation and acoustic panels and assembling of gypsum elements moulding as well as removing rough surfaces of plasters and walls inside of premises.
Thanks to cellulose fibres content ACRYL-PUTZ® KG31 GYPSUM PUTTY has better durable properties and optimal flexibility. Fibres prevent form cracks and make the structure of the putty more flexible.
ACRYL-PUTZ® KG31 GYPSUM PUTTY contains special polymer resin which enhances significantly its durable parameters and determines excellent adhesive properties of the putty to the surface.
- gluing surface must be solid, dry and free of any dust, grease and contamination as well as loose grains of plaster and paint coatings and without biological corrosion
- it’s recommended to prime very absorptive surfaces by ACRYL-PUTZ®, and smooth concrete surfaces by PA 10 FOVEO TECH base primer.
- estimated amount of dry putty is to be put and stirred simultaneously into a container with the following proportion, 1 kg of dry putty for 0.5l of water,
- the content of the container must be stirred carefully, by using a low-speed stirrer until obtaining homogenous, easy-to-apply mass without lumps
- ready-to-use putty mass must be stirred again after 5 minutes
- ready-to-use putty mass is applicable for about 1 hour
- each putty preparation must be performed by clean tools and containers
- gluing works are to be carried out at the air and surface temperature from +5 °C to +30 °C by using stainless float, trowel or putty knife,
- the putty is to be applied upon surface of the plaster cardboard panel in the form of patches of 2cm thickness and diameter of around 10 cm, distance 30-40 cm and a few stretched along its edges
- place the panel against the wall and press it by using floating rule of 1 or 2 meters length
- estimated time to correct the position amounts 10 minutes
- another panel is to be matched after 15 minutes
- it is recommended to leave cracks between the panels of 2mm, between the ceiling and panel of 5mm, between the floor and panel of 10 mm
- the putty is to be applied on the whole surface of the panel near windows, sinks, chimneys etc.
- in the event of surfaces with massive roughness, exceeding around 30-40mm, it’s recommended to level the difference by gluing 10 cm stripes made of plaster cardboard panels. The stripes must be glued vertically and horizontally, with distance of 60cm.
- after obtaining full thickening properties, the joints between the panels can be filled in.