Śnieżka COLOREX - Śnieżka COLOREX – Universal pigment concentrate for interior and exterior paints
- easy to apply
- a wide range of colours
- universal – suitable for water- and oil‑based paints
The pigment concentrate has been designed to colour emulsions, distempers, and oil, alkyd and chlorinated rubber paints, as well as others. Add according to requirements. Do not exceed 1 pigment container per 1l of paint. Shake before use.
Attention: the following colours are for interior application only: 11, 12, 13, 20, 21, 22, 42, 45, 44, 41, 40, 50, 54, 32 and 23.
Preparing and applying the product:
- Shake vigorously before use to ensure the product is uniformly distributed within the packaging.
- To achieve the desired paint colour, at first mix COLOREX with a small quantity of paint, then apply and leave to dry on a wall (use a fan or hair dryer for water‑based paints); to adjust the resulting colour, simply add an appropriate quantity of COLOREX or paint.
- Once the proportions have been determined, colour enough paint for the entire job.
- Do not add more than 1 package of pigment to 1 litre of paint.
- Adding pigments to quick-drying paints in quantities exceeding 10% of the paint volume may extend drying time and reduce gloss; emulsions may exhibit reduced resistance.
- Apply paints with added COLOREX according to the paint manufacturer’s recommendations.