Śnieżka Eko Plus - Śnieżka Eco Plus – Latex Wall and Ceiling Paint
- Resistant to scrubbing
- Allows walls to ‘breathe’
- Recommended for large surfaces
- Highly opaque: 1–2 coats
- Optimal coverage: up to 14 m²/l
- Hygiene certificate
The paint is designed for interior decorative application to cement, lime-cement, lime and gypsum mortar, plasterboard, and timber, wood-based and wallpapered walls and ceilings as well as those made out of fibreglass.
Preparing the substrate
- Preparation – the substrate to be painted should be solid, dry, and dust- and grease‑free.
- Fresh lime-cement plaster should be cured for 4 weeks before application; gypsum plaster should be cured for 2 weeks; ‘dry plaster’ can be painted once dry, sanded and de-dusted.
- Śnieżka PRIMER should be applied to new, permanent or intensive‑colour coats.
- Remove old distempers, limewash and old peeling paint coats that show poor adhesion to the surface.
- Use an appropriate ACRYL-PUTZ® interior filler to even out imperfections and hairline cracks.
- Use Śnieżka STREAKS AND STAINS to cover up water, nicotine and oil stains.
- Apply an appropriate ACRYL-PUTZ® primer to highly absorbent, loose and chalky substrates. If fungus occurs, eliminate its source and then apply an anti-fungus agent.
Preparing the product
- Mix the paint and apply using a brush, roller or hydrodynamic spray, 1–2 coats (min. 3 coats for non-primed substrates); allow 2–4 hours before applying next coat.
- For first application to new, highly absorbent substrates, dilute the paint by adding 10% of water.
- Apply undiluted product to a primed substrate.
- Apply at substrate and ambient temperatures between +10°C and +25°C.
- Air premises during and after painting works until the smell dissipates.
- Wash tools in water.