Śnieżka Multispray Metallic Sheen Chrome Effect
The products has excellent covering properties and effective decorative qualities. It can be used upon most available surfaces except some plastics and polystyrene not exposed to scrubbing, thus it’s highly recommended for decorative finishing of internal premises.
- surface must be dry without rust, dust, grease, any other contamination
- new surfaces must be primed by MULTISPRAY Base Varnish
- damaged coatings of oil paints which have bad adhesive properties are to be removed and cleansed of contamination, rust and others, if necessary the spot is to be primed and filled in.
- old coating with good adhesive properties must be grinned by sandpaper and dedusted
- before application, the container must be shaken vividly for around 2 minutes after hearing the pellets inside of the container
- ideal temperature to carry out painting works from +15°C to +25°C
- it’s recommended to apply several thin layers (2-3) from distance of 25-30 cm
- next layer or top coatings are to be applied after 2 hours or after 24 hours
- do not use general colourless varnishes