Śnieżka roof - Polyvinyl paint for galvanized, steel and aluminium surfaces
It is a product which provides fast drying coatings of excellent adhesive properties to the surface, waterproof, resistant to changeable weather conditions, flexible and mechanically resistant coatings.
It’s designed for protective and decorative painting of steel, galvanized, phosphate, aluminium, concrete surfaces. The paint can also be used for renovation of old paint coatings. Due to its properties it’s recommended for painting roofs, gutters, fences, windowsills and galvanized constructions.
- surface must be dry without rust, dust, grease, any other contamination
- rusted surfaces must be cleansed of rust by wire brush or sandpaper
- surface of galvanized sheets must be washed by water with light detergent agent, splashed and dried
- very porous surfaces (plaster, concrete) must be primed by thinned Śnieżka na Dach paint with solvent for chlorinated rubber and polyvinyl products at amount of 20%
- the enamel is to be stirred carefully before application
- if necessary, the paint is to be thinned by solvents for chlorinated rubber or polyvinyl products to obtain working viscosity
- painting works are to be carried out in the sun, temperature more than +10°C with relative air humidity below 85%;
- the paint is to be applied by soft paintbrush with long hair, sponge roller or spraying
- the next layer is to be applied after at least 6 hours (low temperature and high humidity may extend the drying time)
- when applying another layer avoid rubbing the paint and multiple covering by paintbrush, it may contribute to softening of the previous layer
- after the works have been completed it is necessary to wash the tools by solvents for oil and phthalate or polyvinyl products