Śnieżka Supermal Oil and Alkyd Enamel - Oil and phthalate enamel for wood and metal
SUPERMAL EMALIA OLEJNO-FTALOWA is designed for decorative and protective painting of wood, wood-based surfaces such as windows, doors, furniture etc. as well as plasters and metals such as gates, fences etc. used both inside and outside of premises. The coatings have high gloss properties, are resistant to water and changeable weather conditions. It has excellent adhesive properties to the surface and base paints.
* research carried out on selected disinfection samples
- surface must be dry without rust, dust, grease and any contamination free
- resinous and greased spots must be cleansed by extraction naphtha
- it’s recommended to paint new wooden and wood-based surfaces by Sniezka Grunt do Drewna paint
- wooden surfaces particularly exposed to influence of weather conditions must be additionally coated by VIDARON colours less wood preservative before priming
- new metal surfaces are to be painted by fast-drying anticorrosive paint, Śnieżka Urekor S
- damaged coatings of oil paints which have bad adhesive properties are to be removed and cleansed of contamination, rust and others, if necessary the spot is to be primed and filled in.
- old surfaces with good adhesive properties must be grinned with fine grained sandpaper and dedusted
- the enamel is to be stirred carefully before application
- if necessary, the paint is to be thinned by solvents for oil and phthalate products or by mineral spirits depending on working viscosity
- painting works are to be carried out at the air and surface temperature of above +10°C and air humidity below 80%, by flat paintbrush with soft hair, sponge roller or spraying.
- further layers must be applied after about 4 hours (low temperature and high humidity extend drying time)
- after the works have been completed it is necessary to wash the tools by solvents for oil and phthalate products or by mineral spirits