Strategic aims of the capital group
STRATEGIC AIMS OF THE CAPITAL GROUP
The main aim of the long-term development strategy of Sniezka Capital Group for the nearest years is to become a leader as far as the decorative paints sector in Central and Eastern Europe is concerned, with a special attention to the following markets: Polish, Ukrainian and Belarus.
The aim will be carried out by further accommodating offers to consumers’ demands on local markets of the aforementioned countries. In order to achieve the leader position on the market of paints and varnishes both in our country and Eastern Europe, boost in sales via modern distribution channels will play a crucial role
The development strategy of Sniezka Group pays a detailed attention to the following areas:
- enhancement of goods delivered by the Capital Group to the modern channel i.e. a chain of construction supermarkets (DIY),both in Poland as well as Ukraine and Russia
- proceeding with programs of reconstruction and construction of partnership stores in Poland as well as on key foreign markets
- capital investments associated with potential canvassing opportunities in Central and Eastern Europe
Moreover, Sniezka Capital Group is planning to develop export by winning new markets as well as developing the following portfolio brands: Śnieżka, Magnat, Vidaron, Foveo-Tech, Beston, Proximal.
- constant development our market offer
- building solid and friendly rapport with both business partners, employees, shareholders as well as consumers, based on mutual trust and understanding
- support for our business partners, distributors and retailers as far as IT, marketing and trainings are concerned, believing that thanks to close cooperation we will be able to build the value of our own company.
- development and constant modernization of our stock of machinery, productions lines, warehouses and production technologies
The management of the company confirms that the set aims of the Capital Group will be carried out on the same basis as before. A harmonious development, in accordance with the set strategy, will allow the Capital Group to achieve a leading position on competitive markets.
A vital factor of Sniezka success is to build an environment of people who identify themselves with the company – as employees, cooperating companies, shareholders as well as its clients. Every single day we try to carry out operations in order that Sniezka can be associated with the company which consists of people full of enthusiasm and brilliant ideas as well as trustworthy and reliable.