Śnieżka Fasada Baza - Acrylic emulsion paint for facades and elevations
- high resistance to light and UV
- resistant to weather conditions
- excellent covering properties
- excellent adhesive properties
The base after colouring with Sniezka colour system is designed for decorative and protective coating of new elevations and restored residential, industrial and public buildings. It can be used for cement, cement and lime plasters, concrete, brick, wood and wood-base products. It provides highly adhesive, matt, permanent, flexible, resistant to changeable weather conditions and ‘easy to breathe’ coatings.
- the painting surface must be dry, solid, dust and grease free
- new cement and lime plasters or concrete can be painted after 4 weeks of their application
- old layers of emulsion paints with poor adhesive properties or peeling must be removed
- very absorptive surfaces (except for gypsum coat) with light adhesive properties, leaving traces on palms are to be painted by suitable primer ACRYL-PUTZ®. Properly primed surface should be matt.
- rough surfaces and cracks must be filled in by mortar, cement and lime plaster or ACRYL-PUTZ® FD12 FASADA putty.
- the product must be coloured in accordance with recipe available in the colour system
- the paint must be stirred carefully before application
- before pigment dozing, the container must be turned up side down, which allow to stir the product
- do not add any chalk to the paint
- when painting new surfaces, not primed, it is recommended to thin the paint, depending on absorptive properties of the surface, adding 20% of fresh water
- when painting primed surfaces, do not thin the paint
- painting works are to be carried out at the air and surface temperature from +10°C to +30°C
- when painting outside, do not paint in bad weather conditions i.e. during fog, rain and snow.
- the paint is to be applied by roller, paintbrush or spraying 2 coats– the second coat is to be applied after drying the first coat i.e. around 2-4 hours
- after the painting works have been completed it is necessary to wash the tools by water.