Śnieżka Floor Light Walnut - Modified enamel for wooden floors
Sniezka Podloga is designed for protective and decorative painting of floors and other properly primed wooden objects or any other wood-based materials exposed to scrubbing both inside and outside of premises.
- surface must be dry without rust, dust, grease and any contamination free
- resinous and greased spots must be cleansed by extraction naphtha
- it’s recommended to paint new wooden and wood-based surfaces by Sniezka Grunt do Drewna paint
- wooden surfaces particularly exposed to influence of weather conditions must be additionally coated by VIDARON colours less wood preservative before priming
- damaged coatings of oil paints which have bad adhesive properties are to be removed and cleansed of contamination, rust and others, if necessary the spot is to be primed and filled in.
- waxed floors must be degreased carefully – the whole floor must be washed with detergents and must be dry
- the enamel is to be stirred carefully before application
- if necessary, the paint is to be thinned by non aromatic solvents for oil and phthalate products or by mineral spirits to working viscosity
- painting works are to be carried out at the air and surface temperature of above +10°C and air humidity below 80%, by flat paintbrush with soft hair, sponge roller or spraying.
- it’s recommended to apply the paint as is by paintbrush or roller
- further layers must be applied after at least 24 hours
- the coating obtains its full durability after 72 hours of last application