Śnieżka Primer - Latex prime emulsion for interiors
Sniezka GRUNT thanks to its special components is applied with thick layer and levels roughness and colour of the surface. It penetrates the surface enhancing adhesive properties of the surface coating and diminishes its use. Using Sniezka GRUNT will contribute to decrease costs of painting since only one layer of prime paint and one layer of surface paint is usually necessary to gain the desired effect. It is especially recommended when painting plaster cardboard panels for the first time and rough surfaces. It has excellent covering properties to be used upon cement, cement and lime, wood and wood-based surfaces either residential premises or public or industrial facilities.
- the painting surface must be dry, solid, dust and grease free
- new cement and lime plasters can be painted after 3-4 weeks of seasoning, gypsum plasters after 2-3weeks,
- dry joints of plaster cardboard panels must be grinned by sand paper or net and dedusted
- old layers of emulsion paints with poor adhesive properties are to be removed, in the event of good condition they need to be rinsed off with detergent and left until dry
- very absorptive surfaces (except for gypsum coating) with light adhesive properties, leaving traces on palms are to be painted by suitable primer ACRYL-PUTZ®. Properly primed surface should be matt.
- it is recommended to fill in all roughness by ready-to-use putty - ACRYL-PUTZ® FS20 FINISH, cracks are to be filled in by ready-to-use putty ACRYL-PUTZ® FX23 FLEX or in the event of serious roughness by ACRYL PUTZ ST10 putty
- the product is likely to thicken, in order to avoid it, it’s necessary to add 5 % of water and stir carefully
- the paint must be stirred precisely before application
- it is recommend to thin the paint when painting by paintbrush or roller
- do not mix with titanium white, lime or chalk
- painting works are to be carried out inside at the air and surface temperature from +10ºC
- only one layer is to be applied and after its drying time i.e. around 4 hours, apply surface paints
- after the painting works have been completed it is necessary to wash the tools by water.