Śnieżka Supermal Acrylic Enamel - Acrylic enamel for wood and metal
It has excellent adhesive and covering properties, provides smooth surfaces, resistant to influence of water, light and weather conditions. It is designed for decorative and protective painting of wood, wood-based and metal elements as well as cement floors, internal and external plasters of premises.
- the painting surface must be dry without rust, clean, dedusted and degreased
- resinous and greased wood must be cleansed by extraction naphtha
- it’s recommended to paint new wooden surfaces by Sniezka Grunt do Drewna base and by VIDARON colourless wood preservative to provide better protection from external conditions
- new metal surfaces are to be painted by fast-drying anticorrosive paint, Śnieżka Urekor S
- new cement surfaces or plasters are to be primed by ACRYL-PUTZ®
- old paint coatings with bad adhesive properties are to be removed, if they have good adhesive properties, it is necessary to grind them by sandpaper and dedust
- the enamel is to be stirred carefully before application
- it must be applied as is or thinned by water to obtain working viscosity
- too much thinner may result in coating deterioration
- painting works are to be carried out at the air and surface temperature of above +10°C and air humidity below 80%, by flat paintbrush with soft hair, sponge roller or spraying.
- further layers must be applied after about 4 hours (low temperature and high humidity extend drying time)
- full hardening of the coating in room conditions can be obtained after 24 hours
- after the works have been completed it is necessary to wash the tools by water.