Śnieżka Supermal Chlorinated Rubber Enamel - Chlorinated rubber enamel for steel and cast-iron elements
The paint provides very resistant coatings to influence of weather conditions and enhanced chemical resistance. It has excellent adhesive properties to the surface of base paints. It does not contain hazardous components of lead and chrome. It can be used to surface protective painting of previous primed steel and iron-cast elements.
- painting surface must be dry, clean, dusted and cleansed to 20 according to PN-70/H-97050
- it’s recommended to clean new metal surfaces of rust and other contamination and paint chlorinated rubber base paint
- new not primed concrete – the first coating must be thinned by chlorinated rubber enamel with relation 3:1
- all surfaces to be renovated must be cleaned of old paint, rust and other contamination
- the cleansed surfaces must be degreased by extraction naphtha
- the paint is to be stirred carefully before application
- if necessary, the paint is to be thinned by solvents for carbamide phthalate products of general use as well as chlorinated rubber or polyvinyl products.
- the paint is to be applied by paintbrush
- it’s recommended to apply 2-3 layers depending on corrosive aggressiveness of the environment
- the next ‘wet to wet’ layer is to be applied within 2 hours or after 72 hours
- painting works are to be carried out at the air and surface temperature of above +10°C and air humidity below 80%,