Śnieżka to cover stains - Acrylic paint for walls and ceilings
It’s designed for painting and renovating walls and ceilings inside of residential premises as well as public facilities made of cement and lime plasters, concrete, gypsum, plaster cardboard panels etc. Due to its properties it is highly recommended for repainting damp patches of water, soot, nicotine, oil and other grease. It can be applied as a priming paint (separating and strengthening the surface) or topcoat paint (protective and decorative).
- the painting surface must be dry, solid, dust and grease free
- new cement and lime plasters can be painted one month after their application
- it is recommended to smooth the rough cement and lime plaster by ACRYL-PUTZ® FS20 FINISZ putty
- it is recommended to fill in all roughness by ready-to-use putty - ACRYL-PUTZ® FS20 FINISH, cracks are to be filled in by ready-to-use putty ACRYL-PUTZ® FX23 FLEX or in the event of serious roughness by ACRYL PUTZ ST10 putty and painted by emulsion primer SNIEZKA GRUNT
- damp patches of water must be dried, soot removed, grease and nicotine – painted directly
- spots where fungus was found, covered with mould are to be cleaned mechanically and disinfected by fungicide remover, it is also important to remove the cause of fungus
- the paint must be stirred carefully before application
- do not mix with lime and other water-based products (emulsion paints)
- painting works are to be carried out at the air and surface temperature from +5ºC to +25°C
- as a priming coat – when covering the first coat it is recommended to thin the product by max. 10% by non-aromatic solvent,
- the second topcoat paint is to be applied as is after around 4 hours at temperature of +20°C, low air temperature and high humidity prolongs drying time so it is recommended to cover the second coat next day
- when painting stains, apply the paint as in the case of new surfaces, then the whole surface can be painted by emulsion paint.
- the paint is to be applied by roller, paintbrush or hydrodynamic spraying
- after the painting works have been completed it is necessary to wash the tools by non-aromatic solvent.